Return & Refund Policy
Contact Us to Ideate, Innovate, and Excel Together
Corenet Tech India customer agrees to provide Corenet ech India 07 days to attempt settlement of any billing dispute before disputing with any third-party credit/debit card company or bank. Should Corenet Tech India receive a chargeback from a third-party credit/debit card company or bank on the customer’s behalf before Corenet Tech India has been given a chance to resolve the issue, Corenet Tech India has the right to charge the customer for its time spent in resolving such disputes and any associated fees incurred by Corenet Tech India. Regardless of the outcome of the chargeback, Corenet Tech India retains the right to collect on any Services or fees that are due. Corenet Tech India may submit any disputed amounts to a collection agency. Once a chargeback has been received, Corenet Tech India has the right to suspend the account until the matter is resolved.
- All projects begin with a complete discovery/analysis and creation of a scope of work document. This is done to make sure that both parties have complete understanding of the work required and thus eliminate the potential for project cancellations, reversals, or disputes.
- As there is time spent to achieve every milestone and complete every module, a refund is not being possible for work already completed so NO REFUND Policy.
- In the event of a project terminated on a mutual basis, the client has control of all completed work and any payment for further development will become void. No previous payment or deposit would be refunded.
- No payment will be refunded once the client approves UI-UX & mock-up designs and we move into the development phase of the project.
- There are no partial refunds for projects mid way through a milestone phase.
- No cancellations are entertained for services that our marketing team has offered on special occasions. These are limited time offers and cannot be cancelled.
- Digital marketing packages are not refundable, but the client may cancel with a notice written 30 days in advance.
- We do not offer refunds on deposits or payments made in advance for any projects that are abandoned or lay dormant for more than 30 days.