Terms & conditions
Join Us in Crafting Innovation for Your Project
Corenet Tech India aims to deal with its clients in a professional, timely and favorable manner. By engaging Corenet Tech India with their business, the clients will be accepting the following terms and conditions:
- An independent contractor relationship will be created between the clients and Corenet Tech India, and that is partnership or paid collaboration is intended or implied by either party as per the contract.
- A date of commencement of the services will be agreed upon by both parties and charges will be applicable according to that date.
- Either party cannot cancel or fully transfer the service responsibilities to another service vendor and if it has been cancelled under any circumstance, then “NO REFUND” will be provided by our company.
- Corenet Tech India,reserves the right to subcontract a third party service provider for some of the service tasks and may share required information to complete the work.
- Any unauthorized person who is not our client, or name mentioned in our Contract shall not have any rights to suggest or make updates in out project.
Copyrights and Trademarks
The Client represents to the Service Provider and unconditionally guarantees that any elements of text, graphics, photos, designs, audios, videos, trademarks, or other artwork furnished to the Service Provider via Email, Phone, Internet, On-Paper, in-meeting and otherwise, for inclusion in the Client’s web site are owned by the Client, or that the Client has permission from the rightful owner to use each of these elements, and will hold harmless, protect, and defend the Service Provider and its subcontractors from any claim or suit arising from the use of such elements furnished by the Client. The client agrees that any content used while developing the website is owned by the client and Under no circumstances will the Service Provider be liable for Client’s Content or the content of any third party, including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in the Client’s Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, transmitted or otherwise. The Service Provider will not be liable for any Copyright Infringements.
- If clients avail any monthly service package of Corenet Tech Indiathen they are obliged to pay a full chargeable amount prior to the commencement of the work.
- If Corenet Tech Indiaand the client agree on a fixed quote regarding any services then they are liable to pay full payment of the billable amount in advance, prior to the commencement of the work or as per the mentioned terms and conditions in an agreement.
- Corenet Tech India shall invoice the clients, in advance.
- If the clients do not pay a invoice payment when it is due, Corenet Tech Indiashall terminate the services immediately. In this case, we will not be liable to issue any prior notice.
- Corenet Tech India will not be liable for any indirect or consequential losses due to delay in obligated service deliverables, where the delay is because of natural or ungovernable causes.
- The clients will defend, cover and hold Corenet Tech Indiaharmless from and against any and all claims, losses, liabilities and expenses related to the services provided by Corenet Tech India to the clients under this agreement, including without limitation claims made by third parties related to any false advertising claims, liability claims for products or services sold by the client, claims for patent, copyright or trademark infringement, claims due to disruption or malfunction of services provided, or for any content submitted by you for publication by Corenet Tech India .
- Due to the nature of digital media, any content/information given by the clients to Corenet Tech Indiafor publication will be accessible by the public as soon as the publication is carried out. Corenet Tech India will not be responsible for screening or any damages or losses of profit, good will or any business asset due to the nature of content being publicized.
- If at any time during the term of a service contract, we fail to insist upon the strict performance of any of your obligations under the service contract or any of these terms and conditions, then this will not automatically free of you from any of the obligations mentioned in the terms and conditions and will not constitute a waiver.
- Any waiver of term and conditions will be valid officially only if it is communicated to you in writing.
- Information like name, email, contact number, website URL that the clients provide us by filling the contact form will be kept confidential and not be exposed to a third party, without their prior consent. However, the information will be made privy to the employees of Corenet Tech India.
- Corenet Tech India will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- The transfer of data over the internet is inherently insecure, and any kind of security in this regard cannot be guaranteed by Corenet Tech India.
- Although, we use SSL encrypted technology for making any kind of money transaction to ensure maximum security against online theft and fraud.
Corenet Tech India reserves the right to modify the above terms and conditions at any point of time, including the time of an ongoing contract and changes in the terms and condition will be notified to the clients through company email email@example.com
- The term us or we refers to the owner of the website.
- The term you refer to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website. Throughout this website, you may find a logo, screenshots from Google and therefore, we would like to mention that:
- © 2023 Google Inc. All rights reserved. Google and the Google Logo have registered trademarks of Google Inc.
- © 2023 Google Inc, used with permission. Google and the Google logo are registered trademarks of Google Inc.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- When you upload, submit, store, send or receive content to or through our website/Services, you give us (and those we work with) a worldwide license to use, host, store, reproduce, modify, create derivative works (such as those resulting from translations, adaptations or other changes we make so that your content works better with our Services), communicate, publish, publicly perform, publicly display and distribute such content. The rights you grant in this license are for the limited purpose of operating, promoting, and improving our Services, and to develop new ones. This license continues even if you stop using our website/services.